Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On the way to hockey...



This happened.






So I sat in the van, outside of this....






And fooled around with my camera.








I thought it turned out kinda cool.





5 comments:

  1. Two horses and a brush. XD


    Nice picture! It did turn out cool. It's almost like a Facebook profile pic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the brush cracks me up. XD

    LOVE how that turned out!! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deklan pointed and said "Ava" except it was more like "Awwah". :)

    She is so cute. I also crack up over the brush. XD

    That pic of you is wicked awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool picture of you in your sunglasses!

    Ava! Did you freeze or keep the van running?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really an amazing picture. How it reflects you yet lets your finger show through the glasses is amazing! Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete