Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Heart Faces : Angles

This is my first time entering, so I hope I do everything right!!

My sister has been bugging me to enter, so I am.  I didn’t think I had any angle photos to enter, but when I went back through my photos, I found a few that I liked.

Then I couldn’t decide!!!

But, I eventually did.  I wish we could enter two.  Or three.

Here’s the one I decided on.

ahd

Okay, I just switched pictures.

I can’t decide!!

I’ll stick with this one.

My two-year-old daughter telling me she needs a hockey stick, to play hockey with her brothers.  She ended up kicking the puck everywhere.

Go and see everyone else’s entries at iheartfaces.

 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! :D

    I love this pic. It's totally Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first entry. She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm glad you finally entered. :D

    I love this one. The ice is such a cool texture in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete