Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Family





So totally stole this pic from my sister,


without her written consent.






But one consequence of my computer being struck by lightning in that I lost all my pictures.


All.


Except the ones I've posted on this here blog.





I was not smart enough to have a flickr or photobucket account.


And though I plan to do that,

I haven't yet.









So, that's us.


I think it's an amazing picture.


There's so many of us!!!





It doesn't seem like that many people when we're all sitting around talking....


but seeing us all together like that put's it into perspective.




And yes,

I think I am the shortest girl.


But that's because my sisters are amazons at 5'10" - 6'.


I'm not really as short as I look.



But my Mom is ;)




And if you notice the brother in red, he's standing on his tiptoes.

He, too, got the short gene.


Although me at 5'8"
and he at 5'10" (?) 


are not short in the real world.











We can buy pants that fit lengthwise at The Walmarts.



















I love them all,

very very much.








And I know that I have exasperated them to no end.






I'm frustrating.





And I'm not always easy to talk to.











But I know they love me. 





And that means everything in the world to me.




5 comments:

  1. Definitely love you.

    And Jay was also standing on a rock. He's not *quite* that tall. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the ground is sloped down on the right. So we're not as short as we look on that end. :D It still kills me that Matt stood on his tippytoes. XD

    I guess, since I told you I'd give you a full-size version, that counts as consent. ;) You're lucky you're my best peep. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peoples reactions when they find out how many siblings I have. It's funny. The first question is, "How do you remember all the birthdays?" Which has never entered my mind to forget.

    We won't get brain mushy because we've had to use them continually growing up. :D

    And yes, you are loved, more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Matt was standing on his tippytoes because he was mad that Linda is taller than him. He said I'm taller than him, too, but I'm not. He's slightly taller than I am. I think I'm 5'10 1/2, or something... who knows who cares.

    All I know is that I always wished I could have been shorter!! I wish I was the 5'8 sister! I was always taller than everyone, like some kind of freaky giraffe.

    Look how tan and brown Tiana is! That girl!!! I swear, if I didn't love her, I'd have to smack her. Beautiful hair, beautiful skin... BAH! Humbug! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really am as short as I look. I think that if we have another reunion this coming summer, and take another family picture, Critter will surpass me in height. He's catching up fast.

    ReplyDelete