Is today.
Today is a special Tuesday, though,
because my oldest nephew is 12!!
That's crazy.
You know what that means?
It means his Mom is really old...
Happy Birthday Justin!!
Tuesdays are busy for me.
Well, every day is busy.
Tuesday's are just busy till later.
There's hockey AND dance on Tuesday's.
Remember last year and Wednesday's?
Well, this year Tuesday is Wednesday.
Hockey usually starts at 4:45, or that's when I have to leave, I guess.
There till 6, when I leave for dance at 7.
There till 8:15, then home.
To start fire, feed kids, put said kids to bed, do chores,etc.
And I have been trying to get groceries while in this bigger town with a Zehrs,
instead of making an extra trip to my favourite town that has a Zehrs.
So I usually have groceries to put away too.
Long day.
But.
It makes my children happy,
to be able to do what they love.
And so I continue.
Was told by my Mother that she hated my post yesterday.
No pictures.
I told her I hated it too.
So today I took a second and picked up my camera.
I don't know why the red ribbon on his head.
He's been wearing it for over a week.
I think it's a Ninja thing.
He got his 3 yr-old sister to wear it and come to me and say,
"I'm Wambo!"
She is the only one of my kids that it's easy to take pictures of.
Point a camera in her direction,
and she instantly poses.
She is the worst one.
Out of 30 pictures, this is the only usable one.
She won't EVER stay still.
He's also hard.
He likes to make faces.
Knick- knacks.
My house is being invaded.
By books.
I have a real problem.
This is a fuzzy crappy picture,
but it is the top of the dog cage.
It is now covered in books as well.
And that's it!
Goodnight.
:P
ReplyDeleteYou realize that your son will soon be 12 as well?? Muahahahahahaaaa.... >:}
The dog cage KILLS ME!!! XD You have the disease.
Love the kids. XD
Another trait inherited from your mother: bookaholism. Not a word... but I'm still sorry for passing it on.
ReplyDeleteNOT.
I love books. I freely admit it.
Ha ha...you inherited that from mom! Teach your boys to build shelves. :P
ReplyDeleteI like books too. I don't think there is a room in the house where there isn't any. Seriously.