Is almost over.
The big ones are done, but there may be one more little one.
The big ones are done, but there may be one more little one.
Emma and Becky competed today at the
Stratford Kiwanis Festival of the Arts.
They did well.
Annnnnd,
Won FIRST PLACE!!!
There was no photography allowed, so I have no pictures.
But take my word for it,
Emma was cute.
They all were cute.
So, they have garnered a reward for Best Exhibition Performance in one competition, in the next they won a High Silver, and this last one they won First Place.
Pretty good, I’d say.
Stratford Kiwanis Festival of the Arts.
They did well.
Annnnnd,
Won FIRST PLACE!!!
There was no photography allowed, so I have no pictures.
But take my word for it,
Emma was cute.
They all were cute.
So, they have garnered a reward for Best Exhibition Performance in one competition, in the next they won a High Silver, and this last one they won First Place.
Pretty good, I’d say.
It’s fun to watch my daughter do something that she loves.
And it’s nice that she get’s to do it with her best friend, Becky-Lou.
Dance is worth it.
On another note,
my sick chick is still alive.
And better.
She’s able to eat on her own now, and we both much prefer that.
I put my little Barred Rock in with her,
because the Rock is not growing as fast as the others,
and I’m worried she might have a bit of a sour crop as well.
And it’s nice that she get’s to do it with her best friend, Becky-Lou.
Dance is worth it.
On another note,
my sick chick is still alive.
And better.
She’s able to eat on her own now, and we both much prefer that.
I put my little Barred Rock in with her,
because the Rock is not growing as fast as the others,
and I’m worried she might have a bit of a sour crop as well.
So now I have two chickies in Quarantine.
The first sick one’s name is Biddy.
The quarantined Barred Rock is Louise.
The other Barred Rock is Thelma.
The first sick one’s name is Biddy.
The quarantined Barred Rock is Louise.
The other Barred Rock is Thelma.
Thank-you to those sisters that watched my other young-un’s so I could be with Emma today.
You guy’s rock.
Thelma and Louise. XD
ReplyDeleteHooray for Emma and Becky!
And hooray for chicks that are getting better!
Love the names of the chickies!! :D
ReplyDeleteIt WAS fun to watch. I think it's worth it, too.