See?
I remembered.
And I am sticking with something.
Even though I am exhausted.
And blogging somewhere else, as well.
I have been away, and therefore neglecting this blog.
You can read about my adventures here.
I remembered.
And I am sticking with something.
Even though I am exhausted.
And blogging somewhere else, as well.
I have been away, and therefore neglecting this blog.
You can read about my adventures here.
Here?
You’re not going to get too much.
This two blog thing…..
I can’t do it.
So.
I got back, and my chicks had grown.
They are like real chickens now.
And my kids had a great time with Aunt Sarah.
You can see here.
And here.
Okay.
Back to Maine Trip.
As I said last week,
all my Mom’s family, or most,
was there.
And we all camped.
Here’s a picture of us all.
You’re not going to get too much.
This two blog thing…..
I can’t do it.
So.
I got back, and my chicks had grown.
They are like real chickens now.
And my kids had a great time with Aunt Sarah.
You can see here.
And here.
Okay.
Back to Maine Trip.
As I said last week,
all my Mom’s family, or most,
was there.
And we all camped.
Here’s a picture of us all.
And that is it.
Hey!
No complaining.
At least I stuck with something.
See ya tomorrow.
Good job Heather with sticking to it we knew you would!
ReplyDeleteEven one picture counts! You did it! Way to display that sticktoitiveness! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for Maine Trip Monday continuation! :D
ReplyDeleteGood times, good times.
To think lots were missing from that picture. Crazy.
ReplyDeleteMy word was exporing. Haha.