Thursday, June 10, 2010

Almost Done!!

I was going to do a “You Capture” post…..



but tonight, it’s too much work.



I’m tired.




I’ll show you why tomorrow….

Or maybe I’ll do the “You Capture” post tomorrow,
and show you the next day.




Who knows.




I’m all willy nilly here.




All I can say is,



I took my 18 year old brother to school….
HAMMERING school.




We were hammering in a board, side by side,
and he said to me,
“Heather, I think I hammer more like a girl than you do.”




Then he blamed it on his hammer.

He uses a rock hammer, a Mason’s hammer.

So, we switched.


And I still kicked his butt.



Then I reminded him that I had won hammering competitions against boys, when I was a teen.
Then he blamed it on the way we were raised.



He said, “I was always the holder…. I never got to hammer.  You did.”
True….




But that was because nobody else was old enough to hammer.
There’s been much building since then.




And for me?




It’s been at least 15 years since I built a building.




And I had 4 babies in there.




So, any excuse you throw my way, doesn’t really matter.




FOUR BABIES!!!!



Beat that.





You can’t.






So. I’m still the hammering queen.





5 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo!!

    All hail the hammering queen!! :D

    I've had FIVE babies. And one was over 10 pounds. With no drugs. I'm just sayin'. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been much building, and it was by me. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had 5, albeit by cheating a bit, but that was also a 12lb 'baby'. And I can swing a hammer just fine. I'm better with a crowbar though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick!!!
    You commented!
    You mean, all I have to do is mock you, and you'll comment?
    No problem. Easily done.

    ReplyDelete