I know, two post titles almost the same.
But the content is totally different.
I am posting this one-handed, as my other hand is busy holding a chick inside my shirt against my right breast, hoping to keep her warm.
You see, once my kids were better, I tried to see why my red chick was so small.
And I noticed she vomited everything she ate. And drank. But she was always eating and drinking.
So, I did some research, on the world wide web, and I figured out that she has ‘sour crop ‘, which is basically a yeast infection in her crop. Which prevents her from digesting anything.
‘
‘
‘
The advice I got was to put organic,”with the mother” apple cider vinegar in her water. Which I’ve done.
And to feed her probiotic yoghurt, which I have just finished spoon feeding(force feeding) her.
And now she is cuddled up. keeping warm, and I will feed her again in a bit. and hope she lives,
And it bothers me that in the “real world” she’s worth 2 bucks.
She”’s worth more than that to me…..
I hope she lives.‘
I hope she lives too!
ReplyDeleteShe needs to get all better so you can be like "I saved yo life" to her when she's all big and struttin' around.
Well that sucks. :(
ReplyDeleteHopefully she gets better!
Oh no! Oh I hope she gets better. :(
ReplyDeleteaw.... lucky Chicky that she has YOU. I would've said, gimme the two bucks. ;)
ReplyDelete