Scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the playlist first.
Verse One.
I once was lost in darkest night,
Yet thought I knew the way
The sin that promised joy in life,
Had led me to the grave.
I had no hope that you would hold
A rebel to your will.
And if you had not loved me first,
I would refuse you still.
Verse Two
But as I ran, my hell-bound race,
Indifferent to the cost,
You looked upon my helpless state,
And led me to the cross.
And I beheld God's love displayed
You suffered in my place
And bore the wrath reserved for me.
Now all I know is Grace.
Chorus
Hallelujah, All I have is Christ
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life
Hallelujah, All I have is Christ
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life.
Verse Three
Now Lord I would be Yours alone
And live so all might see.
The Strength to follow Your commands
Could never come from me
Oh Father use my wretched life
In any way You can
And let my song forever be
My only boast is You.
Chorus
Hallelujah, All I have is Christ
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life
Hallelujah, All I have is Christ
Hallelujah, Jesus is my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment