Ava likes soup.
Well, all my kids like tomato soup.
But Ava loves ALL soup.
Only, she calls it “youp.”
“What do you want, Ava?”
”More youp.”
She will eat three bowls of it.
And that’s not just one scoop,
it’s half a bowl, at least.
In fact, I’m boiling eggs right now,
and Ava came and asked me if the youp is ready.
I said, “No, there’s no soup.”
Ava said, “Aawwwww. I want some youp.”
I had to show her that it is eggs.
And in the midst of all this greyness,
I thought I’d post a sunset from last week.
Youp.
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
Love that sunset. Also, music change - very nice! :D
Gotta say - my word verification was "anerd".
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay, I am! You don't have to remind me all the time.
You totally need to teach her to say...
ReplyDelete"Mmmmm.... noodle youp."
:D :D
I have to ask...Why the wheat? I love the header picture, but even though the wheat at the bottom has been created by a wonderful God, it still makes me shudder. Sort of like a cockroach. Intriguing, but icky.
ReplyDeleteAva and her youp pics are adorable.
Sunset is nice.
Love the music.
The wheat because of the colour. And, you don't have to eat it... just look at it.
ReplyDeleteShe needs to talk to my kids. They hate my youp. And I rather think it's tasty.
ReplyDelete